1. Check if you qualify for the Agri-food Cluster Transformation (ACT) Fund. You need to:
- Be a farm licensee of a Singapore-based farm with valid farm licence issued by SFA. For new farms, applicant must have obtained SFA’s approval for the proposed farming activity at the farm site
- Secured a farm site for implementation of the proposed farming system.
- Be free of unauthorised or illegal activities for the past 1 year from time of application.
- Together with related company, if any, the applicant shall complete any ongoing approved projects co-funded by SFA before any fresh application will be considered.
- Together with related company, if any, the applicant shall not exceed the maximum funding cap.
2. Identify the component you wish to apply for. If you need help to scope your project, please refer to the project details within each section. For the various components under ACT Fund, you are required to download the relevant project proposal and project outcome templates for submission.
3. Prepare the following documents:
- Latest ACRA search or instant information (dated no earlier than 6 months from date of project application). If there are corporate shareholders, please provide the information for the corporate parents as well.
- Audited financial statements or certified management accounts for the last FY of your company and consolidated financial statements for the last FY of your ultimate parent company, if applicable.
- Valid farm licence or in-principle approval for farm licence
- Farm and project layout plans
- Lease agreement
- Relevant brochures/ quotations for the cost of project items
- Project proposal/ Project outcome <download both templates from the Link>
Sign in to the Business Grants Portal with your CorpPass. If you do not have a CorpPass account, please refer to the CorpPass Guide for instructions on how to set one up.
A complete submission will usually take eight to twelve weeks from the time you submit your project application. We may contact you via the Business Grant Portal for clarifications.
If you are awarded the grant, your company will receive a Letter of Offer (LOF) indicating the conditions of support and the amount of grant awarded. You need to acknowledge receipt and accept the LOF within the timeline indicated, otherwise the application would be considered invalid.
For enquiries on the ACT, you can email SFA_incentives@sfa.gov.sg.