Dear Applicants and Licensees for SFA Food Shop Licence, Food Stall Licence and Supermarket Licence,

We are currently experiencing issues with printing of the licences for food shop, food stall, and supermarket licences applied through the GoBusiness Licensing portal. Your licence will be mailed to you once we have resolved the issue.

We are doing all we can to rectify the printing issues as soon as possible. After you have made payment, you may commence or continue with the business while awaiting for your licence to be mailed to you. If you are applying for licences with other agencies, you may produce the payment receipt to the licensing authority. They can approach SFA for clarification/verification.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused


  • Application for pet café licence

    To apply for a licence to operate a pet café (a food shop where patrons may bring their pets along when they dine at these food shops).

  • Licence for food retail establishments

    To apply for a licence to operate retail food establishments including restaurants, catering companies, coffee shops, food courts, cafes, takeaway kiosks, and supermarkets.

  • Licence for food vending machines

    To apply for a food vending machine licence.

  • Licence for mobile food wagon

    To apply for a licence to operate a mobile food wagon (vehicles that have been retrofitted with a functional kitchen for food preparation).

  • Licence for private canteen

    To apply for a licence to operate a private canteen (e.g. staff canteens and hostel kitchens).

  • Registration of food hygiene officer

    To register a food hygiene officer.

  • Search for track records of licensed food establishments

    Search track records of licensed food establishments such as caterers, restaurants, food stalls and hawker stalls, etc.

  • Supermarket licence

    Online Services related to supermarket licence.