Gradual Resumption of Business Activities in Phases
The Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has announced:
- Updates to Safe Management Measures including resumption of dining-in at F&B establishments for vaccinated groups (dated 6 August 2021)
- Clarifications on eligibility for dining in at F&B outlets (dated 9 August 2021)
As we prepare for transition to endemic state, F&B establishments are required to comply with:
- Measures set out in our advisory for SMMs at Food & Beverage establishments (dated 9 August 2021)
- Mandatory Fast and Easy Testing (FET) regime for all outlet employees at dine-in F&B establishments
- Mask wearing
- MOM’s Safe Management Measures for workplaces (dated 9 May 2020)
- Safe Living Measures at workplaces (dated 7 July 2020)
We urge the industry to work together with the Government towards a COVID-19 resilient nation.
For other information (e.g. COVID-19 and food safety, measures for home-based food businesses), please navigate using the drop-down menu.
Please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/past-updates.
Businesses can go to covid.gobusiness.gov.sg for more information regarding the temporary suspension of activities.
Alternatively you may contact Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore (MTI) at
+65 6898 1800
(Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm)