Gradual Resumption of Business Activities in Phases
The Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has announced:
- Further Easing of Community and Border Measures (dated 22 Apr 2022)
As we ease our community Safe Management Measures (SMMs), F&B establishments are required to comply with:
- Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) at coffee shops and canteens
- Measures set out in our advisory for SMMs at Food & beverage establishments (dated 29 April 2022)
- Requirements for Self-service Buffets and Food Safety Practices (dated 29 April 2022)
- Mask wearing
- MOM’s Safe Management Measures for workplaces
We urge the industry to work together with the Government towards a COVID-19 resilient nation.
For other information (e.g. COVID-19 and food safety, measures for home-based food businesses), please navigate using the drop-down menu.
Please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/past-updates.
Businesses can go to covid.gobusiness.gov.sg for more information regarding the temporary suspension of activities.
Alternatively you may contact Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore (MTI) at
+65 6898 1800
(Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm)