Gradual Resumption of Business Activities in Phases
The Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has announced:
- Expansion of Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) Coverage to premises including coffee shops and canteens (dated 9 October 2021)
As we prepare for transition to endemic state, F&B establishments are required to comply with:
- Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) at coffee shops and canteens (dated 13 Oct)
- Measures set out in our advisory for SMMs at Food & Beverage establishments (dated 13 Oct 2021)
- Mandatory Fast and Easy Testing (FET) regime for all outlet employees at dine-in F&B establishments
- Mask wearing
- MOM’s Safe Management Measures for workplaces
- Safe Living Measures at workplaces (dated 7 July 2020)
We urge the industry to work together with the Government towards a COVID-19 resilient nation.
For other information (e.g. COVID-19 and food safety, measures for home-based food businesses), please navigate using the drop-down menu.
Please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/past-updates.
Businesses can go to covid.gobusiness.gov.sg for more information regarding the temporary suspension of activities.
Alternatively you may contact Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore (MTI) at
+65 6898 1800
(Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm)